Volunteer. You’ll Be Amazed What You Get in Return.
Since forming in 1958, Trinity Mother Frances Volunteer Services has grown from a handful of volunteers to the more than 250 dedicated men and women providing a variety of valuable services in many departments of our Tyler, Jacksonville and Winnsboro hospitals.
The commitment of our volunteers has cultivated an environment where they have flourished and truly play an integral part in the patient’s experience while in the care of our health system.
At Trinity Mother Frances, miracles occur every day; from the birth of a baby to the first words of a rehabilitated stroke patient. And it is a true gift that the members of Trinity Mother Frances Volunteer Services have the opportunity to lend a hand, offer a smile or open their hearts to be a part of and witness these miracles.
Listen to Gary's story.
Listen to Karleen's story.
Listen to Sam's Story.
Who Can Volunteer & What Can I Do?
• Adult Volunteers
• Student Volunteers
Each of our volunteers give a weekly minimum of four (4) hours of service and our volunteers include working-age and retired individuals, couples, stay-at-home moms as well as high school and college students. There are many placements available to fit individual schedules, abilities, and interests and our volunteers can work directly with patients or with family members and visitors in non-patient areas. At Trinity Mother Frances Volunteer Services we do our best to match the interests, skills, life experiences, personal goals and available time of our volunteers with the Health System's needs.
The Trinity Mother Frances Volunteers are active supporters of the Trinity Mother Frances Foundation, through the Tyler Gift Shop sales and other various projects benefiting the Children’s Miracle Network and Women's and Children's Services, which includes the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Some of the important services our Volunteers provide:
• Greet patients, families and visitor
• Provide patient room information, answer and transfer telephone calls
• Transport patients who need assistance or escort individuals to various hospital destinations
• Work in harmony with clinical staff on patient care units to deliver various non-clinical services requested by our patients and employees
• Participate in Job Shadowing placements for high school & college student volunteers
• Participate in fundraising efforts to benefit specific projects of the Trinity Mother Frances Foundation
• Participate in Animal-Assisted Therapy, known as the Therapet Program, making hospital visits with highly-trained pets and handlers to aid in the healing and recovery of our patients.
How Do I Join?
For more information on becoming a Trinity Mother Frances Volunteer, please contact Volunteer Services at the appropriate facility listed below or e-mail your name, address and phone number or complete the volunteer application online.
• First complete an application in the manner best suited to you.
• Complete an interview with Trinity Mother Frances Volunteer Services.
• Complete your volunteer orientation.
• Take a TB (tuberculosis) test.
Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
2026 S. Jackson
Jacksonville, Texas 75766
Map To Hospital
Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, Texas 75702
Map To Hospital
Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
719 W. Coke Rd.
Winnsboro, Texas 75494
Map To Hospital