Nursing Career Options
At Trinity Mother Frances, our nurses are committed to providing compassionate, quality care to the people of East Texas, while representing 40 specialties in 36 clinic locations, Mother Frances Hospital—Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Trinity Clinic.
As a Daisy Award designated organization, Trinity Mother Frances is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. DAISY Award honorees personify the mission of Trinity Mother Frances enhance community health through service with compassion, excellence and efficiency. These nurses consistently demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care, and they are recognized as outstanding role models in our nursing community.
Search and Apply for openings
New Grad RN's
Trinity Mother Frances is known as outstanding places for new graduate nurses, offering warm, welcoming and healthy environments. Our Residency Program ensures your success and satisfaction with Trinity Mother Frances as a place to work.
- Choose from a variety of specialty areas—medical, surgical, critical care, oncology, and many others
- Experience one-on-one personalized support with experienced preceptors
- Connect with your peers—participate in our Residency Program
- Enjoy meaningful learning opportunities—new employee orientation, unit orientation and residency program
- Continue your education—take advantage of our outstanding training and educational assistance program
- Engage in leadership activities—take an active role in one of our many nursing councils
Learn more about employment opportunities
Learn more about our residency program
Float Pool RN's
Nursing Resource Center
Looking for premium pay and flexible hours in a dynamic health care setting? If you are an experienced RN, consider joining the Trinity Mother Frances My Choice program. Featuring competitive wages, our system-wide internal nursing float pool was created to enhance staffing and effectively meet patient care needs, shifts and volume.
Flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle
Nurses working in the My Choice program fill in for nurses who are out ill, on vacation, or help units where patient volume is higher than predicted. Assignments can be as structured or as flexible as you choose.
Choose a wage that fits your budget
Our competitive salaries are based on your experience and desired work schedule. Whether you’re managing a home, raising a family, building a career or caring for aging parents, we offer opportunities to earn premium pay with work schedules that meet your life demands.