Creating Healthy Lives for People and Communities At CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances, our nurses are committed to providing compassionate, quality care to the people of East Texas, while representing 36 specialties in 33 clinic locations across 41 counties, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals — Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. We are proud to be a DAISY Award Hospital Partner, recognizing one of our nurses with this special honor every month.
DAISY Award honorees personify the mission of CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances enhance community health through service with compassion, excellence and efficiency. These nurses consistently demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care, and they are recognized as outstanding role models in our nursing community.
Our Nursing Philosophy
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances’ nurses are committed to our corporate philosophy of delivering customer focused, value driven and quality patient care. Our seamless continuum of care is consistent with the organization’s mission, vision and core values.
Our Focus on Collaborative Care
Since the 1990’s our care model has continued to change over time to adapt to global issues in nursing and health care. Our model defines and describes the delivery of caring for the whole person; Mind, body and soul. And this approach allows us to extend our care to the patient’s family and community.
Join Our Team
As a CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances nurse, you will have the opportunity to:<
- Develop your career- 50% of our nursing leadership has been promoted from within!
- Take part in a shared governance structure
- Experience interdisciplinary relationships & collaboration
- Publish research findings in your practice
- Have autonomy for decisions affecting professional practice
- Stay engaged in local, state & national organizations
- Establish partnerships within the communities we serve
Resources provided to our nurses
- My Time scheduling program (bid-shift)
- Certification promotion program
- Career ladder
- 12 hr shifts with a lot of areas on self-scheduling
- State of the art electronic health record via EPIC
- E-learning through Healthstream, Electronic Nursing Resources, Rob's Response , Free CEU’s
- Robust Nursing Resource Center
- Fall 2016 Nursing Report