Your Medical Home
The Medical Home is not a building, a house, or a hospital. It is a patient-centered coordinated approach to providing health care. It facilitates partnerships between individual patients, and their primary care physicians, and when appropriate, the patient’s family. With an increased emphasis on prevention and chronic illness management, this approach ensures that health care services are provided in a comprehensive, high-quality, and cost-effective manner.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic has more than 100 primary care providers throughout East Texas opening the door to Your Medical Home.
What does a Medical Home mean to you?
- An ongoing partnership with your personal primary care provider and care team
- Referrals to CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic specialists based on your medical needs
- Coordination of care between your physician and specialists via electronic medical records, all working as a team to provide you with the best care possible
- Consultations with case managers and educational advisors when needed
- Online appointment requests
- Availability of urgent care appointments for acute problems
- 24/7 access to appointment scheduling
(903) 606-3627 or 844-606-3627
Our goal is to improve your daily health and quality of life by coordinating your care to achieve the best possible outcome in the most cost-effective manner. We want your experience at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic to be simple and personalized – Your Medical Home.