Whitehouse High School
Whitehouse School Website
Dr. William Hobbs
Jay Ramsey, ATC, LAT
- Graduated: Undergraduate from Stephen F Austin State University and Graduate Degree at University of Texas at Tyler, both in Kinesiology.
- Joined Trinity Mother Frances Sports Medicine Program as a graduate assistant with Kilgore College in December of 2000. In May of the 2001 I took the position of Assistant Coordinator of Sports Medicine at Trinity Mother Frances Health Systems.
- Currently: Head athletic trainer at Whitehouse Independent School District for past 7 years.
- Certifications: Nationally and state certified Athletic Trainer.
- Jay is married to a wonderful wife and they have two amazing boys.
Jane Tschetter, ATC, LAT
- Graduated: Huron University 2004 with BA in Athletic Trainer and Masters of Education in Health and Kinesiology -UT Tyler 2006
- Joined Trinity Mother Frances Sports Medicine as a Graduate Assistant 2004 at Whitehouse; Hired full time 2006-current at Whitehouse
- Certifications and licenses: Licensed Athletic Trainer and Certified Athletic Trainer
- Jane is a member of NATA and SWATA
Jonathan Rueter, ATC, LAT