Our 26,362-square-foot Trinity Mother Frances Surgery Center in Tyler allows east Texans to benefit from technologically advanced surgical services that are not only the finest in the area, but among the finest in the nation.
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Suites
In Tyler, Texas
• 19 state-of-the-art surgical suites enable physicians to perform routine and specialized surgeries including expanded cardiovascular, orthopedic, neurosurgical and endoscopic capabilities.
• Advanced Surgical Technology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- da Vinci Robotic® Assisted Surgical Technology
- Stryker Navigation System
- MammoSite® Radiation Therapy System
- Surgical Teleconferencing Capabilities
- Computer-driven Surgical Schedule Update Boards:
Allows physicians, clinical personnel and families to know what is occurring in any surgical suite at any moment.
In Jacksonville, Texas
In Winnsboro, Texas
• 3 state-of-the-art surgical suites enabling physicians to perform both inpatient and outpatient procedures ranging from routine to specialized surgeries including ear, nose and throat, gastroenterology, general surgery, gynecology, orthopedics and urology.
For Our Patients
PASS is pre-admission surgery screening that helps you get prepared for surgery. By utilizing this service, you will save time on the day of your surgery since you will already be admitted to the hospital and your pre-op testing will be completed.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Surgery
Stephanie Carl, MD
David Dalton, MD
Paul Fanning, MD
Misty Herod, MD
Robert Jones, MD
William Miller, MD
Charla Spencer, MD
Marcus Staples, MD
Don Taylor, MD
Daren Patrick Yeager, MD