The Trinity Mother Frances Speakers Bureau offers community organizations throughout East Texas access to the latest information on a wide variety of health care issues. Trinity Mother Frances is pleased to share the expertise of our physicians and other medical professionals by providing educational programs to community organizations, schools, churches and other groups. A sampling of subjects includes:
• Breast Cancer Awareness
• da Vinci Robotic Surgical System
• Digestive Health
• Fitness and Healthy Eating
• Flu Prevention
• Health Guidelines for Adults – When and What to Test and Measure
• Heart Health
• High Blood Pressure
• Hip and Knee Pain
• Leg Pain
• Neurosurgery Advances
• Obesity/Bariatric Surgery
• Prescription Drugs and Interactions
• Sports Injury
• Sports Medicine
• Supermarket Smart – Making Healthy Food Choices
• The Latest in Surgical Techniques
• Varicose Vein Treatment
• Vascular Health
• And more!
There are two ways to request a speaker:
• Online: Complete the online Speaker Request Form.
• Make a copy of the online request form, complete and fax to:
Trinity Mother Frances Speakers Bureau
Once we receive your request, you will be contacted via phone or e-mail.
Speakers Bureau Requirements
• Requests for speakers must be made at least 8 weeks in advance.
• A minimum of 25 attendees is required at the speaking engagement.
• If Trinity Mother Frances is able to schedule a speaker for your speaking engagement, please have the room equipped with all requested AVI equipment 20 minutes before the program.
Community Outreach Speakers Bureau Request Form
Community Outreach Department