Scott T. Satterfield, MD
Trinity Mother Frances Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy
1976-1980 University of Illinois Abraham Lincoln
School of Medicine
1980-1983 The University of Texas Southwestern
1983-1985 Medical College of Wisconsin - Gastroenterology
Honors and Awards
1972 James Scholar, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
1980 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Fraternity, University of Illinois
Abraham Lincoln School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
American Gastroenterologic Association
American Medical Association
Dr. Satterfield served on the staff of Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove, IL (1986–2004); Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, IL and LaGrange Memorial Hospital, LaGrange, IL, (1986 –2004). Subsequently Dr. Satterfield was on the staff of Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL from 2001 to 2004. Since 2004, he has been a member of the department of Gastroenterology of Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics. He was an assistant clinical professor at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine from 2001 –2004.
1. ST Satterfield, HV Ammon, RA Komorowski, and RF Loeffler. Effect of salicylic acid on jejunal transport and morphology: Dissociation of mucosal damage and fluid secretion (abstract) Gastroenterology 88:1572, 1985
2. ST Satterfield, JE Geenan, WJ Hogan, RP Venu, WJ Doddss, GK Johnson, and J McKinney. Clinical experience in 82 patients with pancreas divisum: Preliminary results of manometry and endoscopic therapy (abstract) Gastroenterology 88:1572, 1985.
3. Satterfield ST, McCarthy JH, Geenen JE. Clinical experience in 82 patients with Pancreas Divisum. Preliminary results of manometry and endoscopic therapy. Pancreas 1988;3:248.
1. Pancreas Divisum: Clinical experience in 82 patients with preliminary results of manometry and endoscopic therapy. Presented at the American Gastroenterological Society Plenary Session, May 13, 1985, New York, New York.
2. Medical College of Wisconsin 10th Annual Endoscopy Course “ Scope of the Therapeutic Decade” Colonoscopic diagnostic and therapeutic decisions, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, February 23, 1985.