Pulmonary Services - Jacksonville
The registered and certified staff at Trinity Mother Frances – Jacksonville, provide smoking cessation information, pulmonary function and arterial blood gas studies as well as advanced education and training programs for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), such as emphysema and chronic bronchitis, to better understand and cope with their illness.
The program creates a plan tailored to the patient’s individual needs and includes exercise and educational components. Through education and rehabilitation activities, patients can improve their quality of life and reduce the severity of their symptoms.
Benefits of the Program
• Improved quality of life
• Reduced respiratory symptoms
• Increased exercise tolerance and performance
• Enhanced ability to perform daily routine
• Ability to return to work for some patients
• Increase knowledge of pulmonary disease & its management
• Reduced number of hospitalizations & length of stay
• Reduced depression & anxiety caused by chronic pulmonary disease
• Improved feelings of hope, control & self-esteem
American Heart Association: (800) 242-8721
American Lung Association: (800) LUNG-USA
Texas Department of State Health Services Texas Quit Line (877) 747-9528
For information and a free Stop Smoking Kit, call the American Cancer Society at (800) ACS-2345.
Trinity Mother Frances – Jacksonville
2026 S. Jackson
Jacksonville, Texas 75766
Map To Clinic