• Recipient of the HealthGrades 2009 Patient Safety Excellence Award™ Three Years in a Row (2007-2009)
• Ranked Among the Top 5% of All Hospitals in the Nation for Patient Safety in 2009
• 1 of only 242 Hospitals in the Nation to Receive the HealthGrades 2009 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
There are many things you can do to increase your health care safety whether at home, filling a prescription at the pharmacy, at the doctor’s office or in the hospital.
But, the single most important thing you can do to increase your safety as a patient is be an active member of your health care team, which means taking part in every health care decision.
What You Need to Know
• Partners in care
• Patient Safety & Quality of Care Concerns
• Reduce the Spread of Germs that Make You & Others Sick
• Reduce the Risk of Surgical Infection & Mistakes