Trinity Clinic-Athens Cardiology
1505 Highway 19 South
Athens, Texas 75751
Cardiology – Trinity Clinic Athens
Trinity Clinic Athens offers cardiology consultation and state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of heart disease to our patients in the Athens area. Many non-invasive diagnostic services are provided onsite at our Athens Clinic. Patients requiring additional diagnostic testing or a higher level of treatment through cardiac catheterization or cardiovascular surgery are referred to the state-of-the-art Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital at Trinity Mother Frances in Tyler.
As the leading provider of heart care in East Texas since 1983, Trinity Mother Frances is pioneering new advances in cardiac care with the opening of the first and only heart hospital in the region. Phase One of The Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital includes the latest technology and evidence based care practices to ensure the best possible outcomes. Phase Two, the opening of our new freestanding heart hospital in Tyler, is now open.
Our cardiovascular program includes some of the nation's leading surgeons, most innovative equipment, and outstanding facilities and care team. Among our many notable achievements:
• Exclusive provider of minimally invasive robotic heart surgery and minimally invasive valve replacement and repair surgery
• National leader in cardiac research
• More than 638,000 cardiac procedures
• More than 13,000 open heart surgeries
• More than 60,000 cardiac catheterizations
• More than 250 robotic heart surgeries (more than any hospital in Texas)
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT: